Manufactured by Northeast Fireshield which is the exclusive ICC-ES Recognized Applicator of
-- Inspecta-Shield Plus™ Fire Retardant --
The Only Spray On Fire Retardant Recognized by the ICC-ES Evaluation Service for Dimensional Lumber and Plywood.
Advantages of Inspecta-Shield Plus Over Other
- Non-Toxic and Non-Allergenic.
- Treats both natural and synthetic materials, as well as lumber.
- Meets or exceeds governmental criteria for a Class "A" Fire Retardant on most materials.
- Durable: will not wear off, dry clean out, or bleach out by humidity. Allows fibers to breathe.
- Sun-Shield, a U.V. stabilizer, drastically reduces sun fading and sun rot, increasing decorating options and fabric life.
- Visible only under long wave UV light.
- Odorless and colorless
- Leaves no uncomfortable residue or unsightly salt rings after treatment.
- Non-corrosive to metal when dry.
- Ready to use; no mixing required (Quality Control).
Inspecta-Shield Plus | Advantages | Application Rates | Certificates
Durability | Testing Results | Accreditations | Our Services
Product Sales | Renovation Program | Quality Control
Applicators Program | Clients | Company News
Contact Us | Welcome Page| Important Web Links
Produced by Gregory Field for Northeast Fireshield, Inc.
Copyright © 2008 by Northeast Fireshield, Inc. All Rights Reserved.